The Plumbing Doc is looking for qualified personnel to work on general and high-end plumbing and sewer cleaning jobs. We are located in Bakersfield and do work throughout Bakersfield and Shafter, California.
We are searching for a field service technician that can work part time or full time. This position may be temporary or permanent.
- Sewer Repair
- Slab Leak Detection
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Sewer Pipe Lining
- Sewer Pipe Bursting
- Drain Inspection
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Valid drivers license
- Able to pass background check
- Physically able to lift heavy machinery and mechanically inclined
- Able to pass drug screening
- Driven to succeed
- Able to solve problems and think strategically
- Experience with sewer repair
Description of Day-to-Day work:
Work performed on the job can include inspecting drains, detecting slab leaks, sewer pipe bursting, and other common sewer repair services.
Send resume and/or cover letter to Rick Clemmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.